AlertCare 75% Alcohol Prep Pads are specially designed to disinfect and clean the skin to prepare it for injections, blood collections, and measurements. The prep pads are gamma treated to kill the microorganisms present on the pad and ensure that it's 100% sterile. Each individual prep pad us saturated with 75% Isopropyl Alcohol which makes it antiseptic. The prep pads are individually sealed inside a 4-layer wrap to prevent leakage and drying out.
- 75% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Safe & Easy to use
- Fast & Effective
- Thick & Soft
- Individual foil packets
- For removal of oils and residue from skin
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For preparation of the skin prior to an injection
- Apply to skin as needed.
- Discard after single use.
- Do not apply over large areas of the body.
- Do not use in or near the eyes while using. In case of contact , rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Active Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol (75%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water
Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat.
Store at room temperature (59-86°F)
Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 (in)
Pack size: 50 PCs
- For external use only.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame. Do not use with electrocautery procedures in the eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Irritation and redness develop. If condition gets worse or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.